So, my real-life buddy Nancy over at the Zimmer Zoo tagged me twice recently! Better get cracking…
Rules: Answer each question with one-word answers, then pass along to seven others whose blog you love.
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Illinois
5. Your father? Washington
6. Your favorite thing? Food!
7. Your dream last night? Odd
8. Your dream/goal? Home
9. The room you’re in? Den
10. Your hobby? Quilting
11. Your fear? Accident
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Chicago
13. Where were you last night? Couch
14. What you’re not? Apolitical
15. One of your wish list items? Kitchen
16. Where you grew up? Illinois
17. The last thing you did? Naptime
18. What are you wearing? Sparkles
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? Schnauzer
21. Your computer? iMac
22. Your mood? Neutral
23. Missing someone? Mom
24. Your car? Van
25. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
26. Favorite store? Williams-Sonoma
27. Your summer? Short!
28. Love someone? Absolutely
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Weeks
And, well… I love all of you. So please consider yourself tagged.
The instructions are these:
* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Tag 5 others.
Alright, well… I use iPhoto, which organizes all of my photos into “Events.” So I’m going to go with the sixth “Event” instead of folder. I’m sure you all won’t mind. Luckily, it’s not a bad picture!
This is me and my younger brother, May 2003. I went out west to see him graduate from college (University of Colorado-Boulder). Despite it being May, it was awful out. Freezing rain and snow for the outdoor graduation. Oh well…
Man. He looks so much younger, as do I. (I’m not even going to get into how much thinner I look.) We didn’t get along for many years, but he really grew up in the last several years, and is now Mr. Professional and doing great (and married and all of that). And me, well… I’ve had a few things cause me to age a year or two since then. 🙂
I’m tagging people I know (or at least have met) in real life for this one: