So, I’m checking my long list o’ blogs on Google Reader the other day. And what do I see on the lovely High-Heeled Mama‘s site?
A little hug, just for me! (Well, me and several other people, but also me…) Aww, thanks! The rules, as I understand them, are to just spread the love to 10 other bloggers. Let the love-fest begin:
- Cheryl – I absolutely gobbled up her book when I was first pregnant with twins, and have since told every (twin) pregnant mom I know to read it. Now we’re total blog-buddies, and maybe we’ll even have a little real-life meet-up later in the summer.
- Mamie – Her boys are adorable, and her ability to continue crafting with two toddlers is making me really itchy to get back to quilting and yarnwork.
- LauraC – Always love her honesty and perspective, love having her as a fellow HDYDI mom.
- Mommy, Esq. – Pregnant and a member of my MOT club, we totally read each other’s blogs and exchange the occasional email, but have yet to manage to meet in real life. Eventually…
- Bev – A college friend, I love reading about her life on the opposite coast with her adorable son, Jack.
- Emomily – Fellow HDYDI mom, I love the activities she comes up with! Must bookmark for when my kids are older…
- What a Card – Another friend from my MOT club, and current local produce maven.
- Cynthia – We “met” on the Babycenter bulletin boards because we were both due in August. And now she’s adding another boy to her family, how super exciting!
- Jane – Yet another person from my blog-tastic MOT club, I always get a kick out out of her tales of two toddler girls. Honest, witty, snarky… an excellent combo.
- Life as I Know It – Love her style, love her honesty.